Saturday, August 1, 2009

In the beginning there was light...



Just to get started...

Left: a photo of me
taken drawing at
age 14 in NYC
.




WELCOME to my blog!
I'm new to blogging,
so your patience is
much appreciated!



In no particular order, these are a few of the matters that are of interest to me:

  • Environmental Issues
  • Toxins affecting all of life
  • Political Activism
  • Local, State and Federal Abuses
  • Wall Street
  • Consumerism: "consumers" I despise this term (should be - real people)
  • Real Power belongs to "We the people": most powerful - most influential over banks and financial institutions
  • Art and Creative Expression
  • Writing
  • Jewelry making
  • Organic Gardening
  • Animals
I look forward to adding more and reading your input as time permits for us all.







No comments:

Post a Comment